- Pavilions & Interiors pioneered the concept of customized design of exhibition pavilions.
- In 1972, exhibitions in India were a cluster of booths that had no aesthetic or visual appeal.
- P&I ushered in the era of customized designs for exhibition pavilions.
- Four decades of setting the industry standards, P&I has steadily grown in stature.
- Headquartered at its state-of-the-art facility at Noida and having a pan India presence, P & I has broken new grounds and scaled new heights to reach the prime position of No.1 Indian Company in Exhibitions.
- P&I success story – beautiful and functional designs, superior technology, accurate and innovative choice of fabrication materials, scientific construction methods, in time logistics and above all trained manpower.
- P&I has left its foot prints in over 50 cities covering 30 countries.
- P&I stand way head of its competitors with its unique designs which are a perfect blend of fine art and contemporary architecture.
- P& I also takes prides as a front runners in the arena of electronic displays, statues, dioramas, murals, static and animated models and other forms of art.
Supporting this immense design prowess is the company’s impressive inventory that turns these spectacular designs in to breath taking reality. It has the largest quantity of modular structures, be it Octonorm, Maxima or Space-frame, in the country. P& I is the first company to usher in mechanized production of customized designs. The highly skilled work force consisting of gifted artists and talented technicians help P&I convert any space, large or small, into an aesthetically exhilarating experience.
In the field of infrastructure creation for exhibitions also P & I has a firm foothold. Extra light weight imported hangars have reduced the set up time by half thereby saving exhibition organizers considerable savings in venue rent. These hangars are waterproof, wind resistant and have fire retardant covers
There are many firsts in the illustrious career of Pavilions and Interiors:
- P & I is the first Indian exhibition company to receive ISO 9001-2001 quality certification in the year 2003.
- P&I was first Indian Company to use vinyl on infill ply of modular systems.
- They were the first to use fire retardant moulded panels for cladding in modular systems to create customized appearances for pavilions.
- P&I was the first to create dioramic displays.
Medals and Citations
- Won over 100 National & International Awards including Gold Medals & Best Pavilion Awards
- The PATA Gold Medal at ITB, Berlin
- DAVP Gold Medal for 50 years of independence Exhibition
- Gold medal won for ITC Pavilion at International Food show at Birmingham, UK
- Gold medal won for MERCEDEZ BENZ, TELCO SAARC TRADE
- India Pavilion won Best design award at MSPO, POLAND
- Gold medal won for REPUBLIC OF BELLARUS as a Best Partner Country at IITF, Delhi
Designers, Architects, Artists & Visualizers form the core group at P&I. A fully equipped studio, complete with multimedia system, digital printers, plotters, scanners and the latest in software enable them to create outstanding designs and models. P & I prides itself in using only licensed software.
The creative team is supported with practical engineering techniques in consultation with specialized Structural, Civil and Electrical engineers to ensure that each of these designs are practical - with due regard to safety, feasibility and sturdiness of the designs.
As a veteran in the industry, P&I has over the years built a large body of equipments & tools that few others in the league posses. And forever progressive, it takes care to consistently include the latest in its repertoire. Latest hand tools, gigs and other gadgets ensure precise and speedy implementation. The R & D Team is constantly on the lookout for challenging possibilities in the design and development of new vistas in audio-visuals, acoustics, automatic animation etc. in display techniques.
The teamwork and in-house facilities enable P & I to make any show a synthesis of creativity and modern technology – appealing and impressive.
- State-of-the-art design studio with best designers who can work with any software whether 2D or 3D and on the very latest of machines.
- Graphics Department that is fully capable to cater to all print needs using the latest digital printers and plotters.
- Factory: The engineered approach, combined with latest machines, contribute to precision and repeat accuracy in mass production, cost effectiveness and control on deadlines.
- Panel Saw: for automated precision cutting of substrates.
- Spindle Moulder: For well formed edge mouldings and profiling. Helps give neat shapes and finishes.
- Edge Banding: Helps in neatly pasting laminates on the edges in sizes 8mm to 50mm.
- Post Forming: Pasting of laminates on cylindrical, concave and convex curves.
- CNC Routers: Flat bed automated machine for precision cutting of profiles in any substrate that helps inreplicating any shape or form in any numbers.
- Multi-Bore Drill
- O.H. Router
- Solvent Printer